Thursday, May 5, 2011

WHAT'S MAJOR TOM THINKING ABOUT TODAY?


Not only did I think about it, I went “hog wild” and did it!  That's why you're looking at my mug shot profile below:
WARNING:  A CERTAIN MEMBER OF OUR BDD BLOG MAY NOT WANT TO READ FURTHER! 

Let me explain.  It started Easter Sunday when my mom made the traditional ham dinner - I did warn you.  Now, we don’t typically get any leftovers, but since there was so much ham and I was acting curious (like a cat does) mom gave me a piece.  Well, a picture is worth a thousand words, so let me spare you 1000 words and show you the proof!
I ate the whole piece and since the ham was a little salty, I took a sip of my green tea ginger ale (it's so cute, I had to show it again!).  Then I curled up and took a nap and was calling hogs (which means I was snoring!)  As I was dozing off, I was thinking how good the ham would have tasted with that egg I almost got to eat (thanks, Caesar!)  Do you think they make ham-flavored cat food or mouse-flavored cat food?  
 Could I redeem myself if I told you I said a little prayer before I ate the ham?

Now, where is that ham bone…..