Friday, May 27, 2011

FIAMMA'S FUN FACTS FRIDAY

It's been a great day - the weather is warm enough for me to go outside.  I love the weather, the sounds, the fresh air!

Now that I'm "warmed up," it's time to play my favorite game, Twister!  My famous long toes help me to reach the colors.  I really like the colors on the mat - they look like food!
According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the largest Twister Board was created by Colegio Campoverde in Colima, Mexico.  It measured 130 feet, 11 inches in length and 84 feet, 1 inch in width (almost three full-size outdoor basketball courts).  Here's the picture to prove it:

Caesar and Tom should know these facts about chess:
  • The longest tournament game in chess was Nikolić-Arsović in 1989, with 269 moves, lasting 20 hours and 15 minutes!
  • The shortest tournament game in chess was Đorđević-M. Kovačević, in 1984, lasting for only 3 moves!
Click on the address below to pull up The Iguana Factor to learn multiplication tables!  This will help you in all kinds of games and school!
http://www.educationallearninggames.com/how-to-play-iguana-factor-multiplication-game-rules.asp  

NOW, IT'S TIME TO TWIST AND SHOUT