Friday, May 6, 2011

FIAMMA'S FUN FACTS FRIDAY

Gosh, Tom, after reading your post, I'm glad I live upstairs!I'm not real sure if you were praying or hanging your head in shame yesterday!  

I have just been champing at the bit to introduce you to my rider, Little Debby Darling.  My official racing name is Flame Thrower!  It may not be the Kentucky Derby, but we're pretty proud of our Diaper Derby!  Now, if we could just finish the race this time before Debby needs to be changed.....

While you take that all in, I'll tell you some interesting facts about horses, mules, and hinnies:

Colt - A young male horse, four years old or younger.
Filly - A young female horse, four years old or younger.
Foal - A newborn or very young horse, male or female.
Mule - A cross between a male donkey (jack) and a female horse (mare). 
Hinny - A cross between a male horse (stallion) and a female donkey (jenny).

Now, get off your high horse and watch a sweet My Little Pony video:  http://youtu.be/MlgcbHo5-5k