Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DEAR TABBY

DEAR TABBY: I am friends with a girl that is in a marching band like me, but we go to different schools.  I see her at local competitions and we hang out together afterwards.  My problem is that she has a bad body odor and I tried recently to talk to her about it.  She got so mad and now won’t speak to me.  How can I apologize and make it right so we can be friends again?  BIG STINKER IN COWTOWN.
bubble clip artbubble clip artbubble clip art

DEAR BIG STINKER: Well, if that story doesn’t beat the band, I don’t know what does!  I mean, I don’t like to toot my own horn, but I think I can drum up a fresh answer for you.  Ba-dum-bum-CHING!  Dear Tabby was on a roll......it is a full moon tonight and all!

Seriously, she may have thought when you told her she had a bad B.O., that you meant she had a bad Band and Orchestra!  Now, you are in a fine kettle of fish and need to explain that it’s not her band that stinks (hopefully), but that she has a hygiene problem.  It sounds as though you really like this young lady, so why don’t you clear the air by writing her a sweet note and telling her you were only trying to help.  Now, march away and clean up your act!
Cartoon of a Goofy Guy in a Marching Band clipartCartoon of a Goofy Guy in a Marching Band clipartCartoon of a Goofy Guy in a Marching Band clipart

Would you like to see Mr. Bean prepare a bubble bath.  Click HERE