Thursday, April 21, 2011

WHAT'S MAJOR TOM THINKING ABOUT TODAY?

I'm thinking about eggs - hard-boiled eggs.  I don't think I've ever had one, unless it's been a tuna and egg mixture in a can.  I'm going to try one tonight, but I wonder if I can even sniff it before Caesar comes in through his dog door and takes it away from me and eats it!  I can barely stand to watch it, but you can watch the video to see what happens:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MuoVA0uJfw.  Well, let's see who's laughing now (look at Caesar in his "bonnet" a couple of months ago).  Don't worry, he really didn't mind it; in fact, he just got more attention for it!  I think I need to get this bad taste out of my mouth now!

 Okay, now, a few questions for you:  See the answers below.
  1. In the song, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail," he's got colored eggs for who?
  2. How long will a boiled egg keep in the refrigerator?
  3. A female rabbit is called a what?
  4. Purple is a common color for Easter.  In the ancient world, the purple dye came from where?
  5. In the song, "Here Comes Peter Cottontail," he's got jelly beans for who?
Answers:
  1. He's got colored eggs for Sue!
  2. They store for one week, but always keep them in the fridge.
  3. A female rabbit is called a doe.
  4. The purple dye came from crushed shellfish from the Mediterranean Sea.
  5. He's got jelly beans for Tommy!