Friday, April 22, 2011

FIAMMA'S FUN FACTS FRIDAY


Here's Bugs!
I am so excited to introduce you to some "harey"friends of mine.  Bugs Bunny is an old friend, who introduced me to the Easter Bunny.  He left me this beautiful egg in my tree this year!  I caught the Easter Bunny trying to hide it, but I'm actually in my tree, at the very top on the right.  Gray Hare is another friend of mine, but to others it's a reminder for another "dye" job this Easter!
Look at the Easter Bunny!
I love  Gray Hare!
  












Have a great Easter, but don't eat too much candy!  I wonder how long it will take me to eat my egg?  I might need Caesar's help...... Now, here are some fun facts for you! 
  • Kids first grab for chocolate bunnies (76 percent) when checking out their Easter baskets, followed by marshmallow treats (18 percent), malted milk balls/eggs (17 percent) ,and jelly beans (16 percent).
  • The world’s largest jar of jelly beans weighed 6,050 pounds.
  • 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are made for Easter each year.