Thursday, April 14, 2011

WHAT'S MAJOR TOM THINKING ABOUT TODAY?



I'm green with envy about Dan's blog, which means I'm jealous on what a good article he wrote!  There are a lot of sayings with the word "green" in them that don't have anything to do with the environment.  Here are a few more that you can use sometimes:
 I'm feeling a little green (feeling sick)
He's looking a little green around the gills (looking sick)
She has a green thumb (can grow things well)
The green-eyed monster (the feeling of being jealous)
The green stuff (money)
Giving someone/something the green light (the go-ahead to do something)

My kitty litter
What this "green" book about?
 



 

     




I love Green Tea Ginger Ale!
Now I'm tired












Here's a cute video about a green and a blue frog that like different things!  http://youtu.be/lfFGXG2-6kg