Thursday, April 7, 2011

WHAT'S MAJOR TOM THINKING ABOUT TODAY?

I'm really groovin' on that PEACE piece, Dan!  Darn, I'm such a cool cat, such a hip cat!!  Did you see that coming?  People and animals all about town are talking about what a far out cat I am, and I'm going to show you who's talking!  First, I want to show you a picture of me with my peace collar on.  You'll also notice my Home Again tag and my rabies tag.  I am a handsome boy, FUR SURE!  

I've enclosed some things to ponder this week and a link to the song Peace Train by Cat Stevens.




  1. If a bee is allergic to pollen, would it get the hives?
  2. If one person says, "it was an uphill battle," and another says, "It went downhill from there, how could they both be having troubles?
  3. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use, the bubbles are always white?
  4. Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?