Monday, March 28, 2011

SMILING AGAIN by Blog Dog Dan

Did you enjoy my special post on Sunday?  I hope Luci feels better about her daddy owner going away and is already keeping her mommy owner's lap warm'  Let's just hope that Luci didn't sneak into the suitcase and fly to Australia with him!  Click the link below to see some cute photos of smiling animals all over the world.  I've also included a poem about your smile.  Find something to smile and laugh about today and every day!
http://youtu.be/Lvpv2qtfakg

SMILE

I have something on my face, it goes from end to end
It’s there when I get a hug from grandma or my best friend.
When my puppy licks me in the face or my kitty rubs my leg
It’s there when I am a little shy and my face turns bright red.

I have something on my face, it goes from left to right
It’s there when I am happy and feeling cheerful and bright.
When my teacher gives me a good grade and pats me on the back
It’s there when I help my mom with my baby brother Jack.

I have something on my face, it looks like the letter "U"
It’s there when I tell you my favorite color is sky blue.
When it’s my birthday and my family gives me presents and cake
It’s there when we go swimming at the pool or the lake.

I have something on my face, you're right - it's a smile
Why don’t you try one on your face, at least for a little while.
Because when you smile, others will smile, too
Now doesn't that smile look good on you (and you, too)!