Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WHAT'S MAJOR TOM THINKING ABOUT TODAY?


(If you're new to my post, please read my introduction of 03/24/2011)

Click the link below to see my first YouTube video.  I'm just wondering - can I finish my dinner before the music has ended?  It's a funny song, but I need to find a song by my favorite artist, Cat Stevens!  Yeah, that's right, and I guess I need to work on my video and editing details, too - I know it's not PURRfect yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdMG2sa9MbI

 Now, I don't ALWAYS think about just food.  For instance, I'm thinking about these things:

  • Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
  • Astronaut Neil Armstrong first stepped on the moon with his left foot.
  • There are 206 bones in the adult human body and there are 300 in children (as they grow, some of the bones fuse together).