Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HAMMIN' IT UP WITIH BLOG HOG HAMILTON

Speaking of having fun in the sun, I just got back from Pig Beach on Big Major Spot Island in the Bahamas.  It was wonderful playing in the white sand and swimming with my buddies (my buddy pictured at the top is Pinky, and my buddy below is Porky)! 

While I was sunbathing on the beach, I was sweating like a "you know what" writing some jokes for you to enjoy this week and share with your buddies:

Q.  What holds the sun up in the sky?
A.  Sunbeams!

Q.  What is the center of gravity?
A.  The letter “V”!

Q.  What washes up on very small beaches?
A.  Microwaves!

Q.  What time does a duck wake up?
A.  At the quack of dawn!

Q.  Where do the pianists go for vacation?
A.  The Florida Keys!

I know you're laughing at my jokes, but you'll laugh even harder at Mr. Bean!