Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HAMMIN' IT UP WITH BLOG HOG HAMILTON

Would I sound like a "chauvenist pig" if I said that I don't mind the females doing all the work of raising children?  I guess I could count all the reasons on my "piggies" why it takes two parents to get the job done!  Now, I'll turn your frown upside down when you read the list I have below:

Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear a Dad SayJokes for kids
10. "I'm lost"
9. "Take my car"
8. "Fine, I'll take you shopping"
7. "That credit card is yours to go crazy"
6. "You might like to throw a party when we're gone"
5. "Take the test in the next season"
4." Never mind your negative scores on your studies as long as you are good behind the wheel"
3."You don't have to work when you grow up"
2. "We don't require any more discussion on this topic"
1. "Father's Day? What's that?" 

Am I forgiven now, or should I jump on my Harley (my road hog) and get out of town?!!  When pigs fly, you say?  Well, check out Jonah Hog, a kunekune pig from New Zealand, who rides in the back tray of his owner's motorcycle! Jonah really likes to hear the tires "squeal" and has his own Facebook page.  I don't make this stuff up, kids!